Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Time Challenge - Are you ready to start again?



Yeah… I know you thought this was over and that I had given up.

But I have not and will not until I achieve what I purposed myself right about this time last year.

So, here’s what I propose:

FORGET THE PAST!

Forget what you failed or didn’t fail to do. 
Forget if you joined me in this Challenge and have long ago forgotten about it.
Forget if you gave up half of the way.
And please, forget the fact that in the past 7 months I haven’t posted anything about it hehehe…

Let’s focus on now and on the future.

So those of you who started this Challenge with me back in January and would like to continue start again, please fill out the form below and will be receiving more instructions this week.

If you weren’t very interested before, but would like to join us now, please fill out the form.

If you have no idea what I’m talking about, check this post - Time Challenge - and then if after that you decide to join us, fill out the form.

Let’s start afresh. Let’s start again. The first step?

Fill out the form lol

10 comments:

  1. Não consegui dar prosseguimento ao desafio e esta semana que passou, estive pensando em como deveria estar indo com quem havia permanecido... E hoje, ao ver a listinha de blogs que eu sigo, vi esse post da sra!! rsrs

    Vamos lá! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness! You look amazing! Vc tá linda, Rapha. Beijo grande.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha... Thank you linda!!! Trying to change the look now and then hehehe...

      Delete
  3. Yes! time challenge is back! I kept wondering what ever happened...
    But anyways, forgetting about the past, I'm ready for this :)

    Oh and by the way, you look rreeaallyy pretty in that picture, I love your bangs, and you managed to smile with out showing your teeth Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. Raphaela it mite even sound strange but I almost felt like crying when I read this blog... because I really want to change this bad habit.... i really need help... and i cant wait to start... i will not accept being the same genesis much longer am determined to change this bad habbit of always leaving everything for last minute... am Ready.
    thank you Mrs. Raphaela.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am in the group pré sisterhood of france i have creats the blog for the girls here is my blog:
    you can translate in the language you want
    http://unefemmededieu.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete