Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Ready, set…



So we are starting the Time Challenge this week, but I’m making a few changes to the way we go about it.

1.     I will no longer be posting the weekly tasks here on the blog. Only those who subscribed to the Challenge will receive it by email. 

2.     After this Thursday no one will be able to subscribe to the Challenge. So, if you haven’t yet but would like to, please fill out the form on this link: Click here for the form.

3.     If you are new to this blog and have no idea of what I’m talking about, please click on the links below to know more and if you would like to be part of it, just subscribe. You have until this Thursday ;)




May the Challenge begin!

17 comments:

  1. Hello! I received the email and I am more than excited to start this new challenge (: my method will be computer so I can write. Can't wait to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Rapha,

    I got your email. My method will be (Computer). I’m ready!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi mra Raphael my method would be the old classic way; pen and paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello :-) I got your email. My method will be Computer. I’m ready!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Sra. Raphaela. Recibi su email. Mi metodo elegido es el de la computadora. Estoy preparada! Bss! Jesica- Colombia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Mrs Raphaela! , I got your email the method I will use will be computer. I'm Ready! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mrs.Rapha!

    I got your email. My method will be computer! I'm ready!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got your email. My method will be using a notepad. I'm ready! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got your email. My method will be notebook. I’m ready!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola Ms.Rapha ! :)
    I got your email. My method willl be computer. I'm so ready ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oi!! Será que estou respondendo no lugar certo??É aqui?rsrsr
    Eu amei o vídeo..rsr,ouvi a voz da senhora e ver o rostinho nos trouxe para mais perto,imaginava outra voz..rsrsrkkk.
    Bom amei a dica da foto.Vou me programar,escrever e ler nunca foi meu forte,mas acredito que está ai uma das razões por ser tão descontrolada com o tempo,sem falar em estar atrasada sempre!! que horrorosa eu!
    Por enquanto sem dúvidas.

    |Bjnhos Seguindo em frente!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ms. Raphela,

    I received your e-amil, and my method will be notebook. I'm readyyy :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got your email:) Mrs. Raphaela... My method will be pen and paper! I'm ready.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ok, so I was pretty sure I had commented on here a long time ago! o_O but now I can't find my comment... but either way, I'm ready! I'll use a computer :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know I am a little late because of issues with internet connection. But.. I got your email! My method will be a notebook! I am ready!!!

    ReplyDelete