Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Incepted Saga - Something Borrowed Part I





After many changes I had to make in my daily to-dos, here I am! I’m back and have many things to write about… I just didn’t get the chance to actually come here and post them :( How bad is that?

So, continuing my ‘Have you been Incepted?’ Saga, I want to tell you about yet another movie that falls right into the category of these kind of movies. In case you have no idea what I am talking about, please read my previous posts here.

The movie Something Borrowed is about this girl called Rachel, who has had this friend called Darcy, since her childhood. They did everything together and really loved each other, but had very different personalities.

Rachel goes to university and there she finds this guy called Dex, who is just like her, they become friends and soon she falls in love with him. Then, one night she wants to introduce her new friend to her life-long friend Darcy, but Darcy, with her charming manners, start taking over the conversation and Rachel’s new friend. So Rachel never gets to tell him how she feels about him and their relationship remains just as friendship.

A couple of years later, guess who Darcy is engaged to? Dex; Rachel’s love.

Ok, now that you understand a little bit of the story, let me tell you why this is NOT a good movie.

To be continued tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment