Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Incepted Saga Finale - Friends with Benefits



Please read the title of this post again...

Now, do I really need to say anything else about this movie?

No, but I'll say it any way.

If you are smart, you will not even want to watch this movie. I didn't and never will. Why would I want to pour pure garbage in my brain? Why would you??!!!!!

Anyone who tells you that you can have casual sex with your friend, not have any strings attached, not be emotionally attached, not have any kind of commitment, give yourself to whoever will have you and still go about your life as if nothing happened is sick, and does not deserve your attention. If you have friends who would do that, then perhaps you should consider getting yourself new friends.

I tell you, this movie makes me want to throw up!

It's such garbage!!! I cannot stand talking any more about it!

Once and for all, THINK. OR SOMEONE ELSE WILL DO IT FOR YOU... like these guys who produced this disgusting movie!

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely right Rafa! We need to protect our mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it interesting how people come up with this bad ideas? Casual sex. As if this could happen without any commitment etc. From the moment I saw the trailer of this movie, I could tell this was just going to be bad.
    Really loving though, the post of Incepted Saga :-) can't wait for the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you Mrs Rafa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who feels this way. The world is sick. What is wrong with people?! Ugh it makes me so angry and disgusted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. not to mention, that hollywood made maybe 10 other movies about the same topic and plot! just different actors.... "No strings attached" "Love and other drugs," "what happens in vegas..."Valentine's day" I haven't seen any but just by the trailers I already know what going to happen.
    uncool!

    ReplyDelete