Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Start and Finish

Someone told me this week that I don't finish some of the things I start and that my blog was living proof of that. Well, I'm here to let you all know (whoever still comes here once in a while) that I'll not let that be the truth, not now and not ever. And who knows, maybe you will feel inspired to do the same :)

I have watched a couple of movies since I last wrote here and I have also learned amazing and new things; things I'll be sharing with you every week.

I will have a section here only with movie reviews, if you are interested in them, but will focus this main page on love and other things lol.

But however I do it, know this: I will FINISH what I have STARTED and that's a promise.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Raphaela,

    Yay! Woohoo!

    Glad you're back. You have been missed!

    Hugs,

    LillyEV

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made my day! Yay! Welcome back! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!!!! As Mayela said this post has definitely made my day... I'll see you soon then!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This very much has moved me, because I have let my blog down for quite a while, and lots of new experiences and things I have learned that I know would be worth to share.

    Keep writing,
    Bruna A.

    ReplyDelete