Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

In the Last 5 months...


Hello??

Does anybody even come here anymore?

I can’t believe it’s been FIVE months since I posted anything on this blog…

That was when three very important projects were given to me and I remember thinking ‘I’m just going to take a week or two to prioritize these projects and then I will continue posting on my blog’. And as you can see, two weeks became three, then a month and when I realized, five months have passed by!

But now I’m back for good!

I must say though that I have been really bad with movies. Haven’t gone to the theatres in ages… but this is all going to change now that I’m back.

But before I start talking about movies again, I’d like to tell you what happened to me while I was away.  But I can’t tell you everything at once because… well, if you know me, then you know I like to tell things in details hehehe.

So, let’s agree on something, shall we?

Come back tomorrow and the day after that, and the day after that, and as often as you can next week and I promise to tell you everything.

For now, I must warn you that my English has gone quite bad these last couple of months (this is what happens when you stop writing and reading), so do forgive me if you see any mistakes lol.

I’ll be dedicating the whole of next week to answer all the emails you’ve sent me. So, if you were waiting for a reply, just watch out for it ok?

The Time Challenge is back, Good Oldies Tuesday is back, Twilight Series is back, movie reviews are back.

It’s soooo good to be back!!

See you tomorrow :)

Here’s sneak peek of what I will be talking about the next few days…





6 comments:

  1. I can't wait - Ze or Maria Hill or Mary Jo (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what had happened Lol
    But glad you're back!

    I'll be keeping track, can't wait for your next posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you are back Mrs.Raphaela :-D I miss reading your blog posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to read about you adventures Mrs. Raphaela :D And by the way i miss you... but hope to see you very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete