Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Safe House


This is a R rated movie

After watching The Vow, which was not very good, I went for some action.

What can I say about Safe House…?

Denzel Washington is in it, which is already a reason to believe that the movie is going to be good. 

And so it was.

I really liked it but it was not so much because of the plot, but more because of the action. It’s definitely the kind of story we have seen before, but good nonetheless.

There are fights 90% of the time, so if you are not in the mood for something slow and mellow, Safe House is probably the movie for you to watch.

It’s kind of like ‘Bourne Trilogy'. The fights look very real and the guy actually gets hurt… A LOT lol.

I like movies like this (not the kind where people get hurt of course, but the ones that keep you on the edge of your seat), but I understand that not everyone does.

So, for those who liked Bourne, I recommend it. You will probably like this one as well.

If not, then maybe you should just stay away from all the fighting ;)

4 comments:

  1. I'll be def. be checking this one out, after being on a marathon of mellow movies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love action movies. Definitely will see this movie. I started watching the movies that you have recommended and I enjoyed watching them. Any more recommendations? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so gonna watch this movie! I love action movies their my favorite especially if they have you on the edge of your seat the whole time. Thanks for the review, this movie is definetly on my to watch list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the movie last week and I like it.

    ReplyDelete