Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Time Challenge - It's time to revise!


It's time to revise everything we learned in the month of January. Bu now you should:

1. Have a very important reason as to why you want to manage your time well.

2. Have written down all your projects and choose which ones you are going to be working on right now and which ones you will leave for later.

3. Be eating at least one frog every day.

4. Do what you have to do even you don't fell like it.

If you have signed up to be my partner in this Challenge, you will be receiving extra help this week, so check your inbox often ;)

For now I will leave you a message that has everything to do with the fourth step in our challenge. Read, think about it and be ready for next week!

There's an opportune time to do things, a right time for everything on the earth: 

   A right time for birth and another for death, 
   A right time to plant and another to reap, 
   A right time to kill and another to heal, 
   A right time to destroy and another to construct, 
   A right time to cry and another to laugh, 
   A right time to lament and another to cheer, 
   A right time to make love and another to abstain, 
   A right time to embrace and another to part, 
   A right time to search and another to count your losses, 
   A right time to hold on and another to let go, 
   A right time to rip out and another to mend, 
   A right time to shut up and another to speak up, 
   A right time to love and another to hate, 
   A right time to wage war and another to make peace.


6 comments:

  1. ..sim,tempo para tudo...esse é o nosso desafio! Seguindo em frente!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question :-) so we send you another e-mail confirming that we are still in or you will send us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Rapha thanks for this post I will for sure follow these steps!! and I will send you the email confirmation ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still hanging on too!! lol...

    This challenge came at the right time for me and even though I still have my little struggles here and there I am able to do much more than before. When I had fewer responsibilities, it was already hard for me, now that much more has been given to me, I was meant to be or feel kinda of lost, but I am not! Learning to organize myself is enabling me to handle everything in a much better way...

    Big Hugs dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read something so alike in the bibble and its very strong from then I took care more what I say or do on the right time am still working on it but not to far from iether ... but yes am still in!!! Thank you Mrs. Raphaela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Mrs Raphaela,
    Although I did not sign up officially here for the Time Management Challenge I just want to tell you I'm doing it and it's been of great help. I combined it to my yearly project (which involves the V-Woman book) so I will let you know more about this ok?
    There have already been some good fruits out of this but I need to persevere.
    Obrigada :-)

    ReplyDelete