Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Does it really work?


Take a look at what my partners are saying about the Time Challenge:

"This challenge has helped me write everything down, that I need to get done and I haven't been forgetting what I need to get done on my to-do list. Also it has been helping me get things done that I used to leave for "tomorrow's last minute." Overall it has been helping me keep more ORGANIZED!"
Danielle Ramos, United States


"The time challenge is THE opportunity to learn how to be an organized woman! Now, I can say that find myself at the end of the day without complete any of my important tasks is totally behind me!"
Leslie Ntoya, United Kingdom


"I'm positive that eating all those frogs did pay off ... thank you for letting me be part of this challenge! At last I started it and didn't give up half way and will keep going until I finish it. I remember the very first one, I forgot all about it and then didn't keep going cause "I didn't have time" but this challenge is the one that is making me have MORE time for many other things."

Triana Saucedo, United States
  

If you want to be one of my partners and challenge yourself to manage your time better, it's easy!

Just sign up here

12 comments:

  1. Hello !

    My annoying frog was my revision but I did my exam 2 weeks ago so I don't revise everyday. Now my annoying frog is my night routine : Hydrate and detangle my afro hair, take out my contact lens,take off my make up,wash my face etc.. It takes me an hour and 5 minutes to do it. My goals is to do it in 35 minutes : 20mn for my hair end 15mn for my face !
    The smallest time that I made is 50mn, grr lol

    About my distraction I can say that this week I was really disciplined because I notices how they take my time. This is not perfect, I can do better but I'm always fighting.

    " Save me from what I want... " I like the video ! The task look difficult but surely helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha Leslie, there will be more of Save Me From I Want very soon and the Challenge will help me accomplish that ;)

      Distractions are the worst, when we eliminate them, things go much more smoother :)

      Delete
  2. I must say I've been having a tough week due to midterms, and its been TOUGH, I'm struggling in finding time to study, which right is being my annoying frog along with cleaning up the house.

    Right now I need to sit down and get my schedule organized along with the tasks. But I am determined in being organized and balanced!

    As you always say "É duro mas pode ser feito. É difícil mas o faremos juntas!!"

    MOVING FORWARD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone !
    This week was so busy for me ! :O
    I'm managed to reduce my annoying frog. I do it in 36 mn now ! So happy ^^
    I also managed to reduce my distraction and most of all controle them
    I'm ready for the next challenge !

    LESLIE NTOYA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello ! I don't see my previous comment so let's do it again ! lol
    This week I managed to eat my annoying frog in 36 minutes.My goal is to not spend more than 30 minutes for my night routine : hydrate my hair, wash my face, remove my lens ect. I love my afro hair but they need a lot of attention. :O

    About my distractions, I can say that I managed to control them this week, especially because I had a lot of important things to do with a deadline. Pretty proud of me ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs Rafaela,
    This week, the task was so helpfull. I just have to take the habit of time what I'm doing because it create a feling of emergency. Most of the time I finish my tasks before the time that I wrote ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im pushing to develop this habit of setting time limits to my frogs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, does the frogs means the most important things we have to do first thing in the morning?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Mrs. Raphaela the check list has helped these past days, it has shown me where I need the most work in , i am pressing forward :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi:)

    My project this week will be to organize a pile of docs I've been avoiding for a while. My mom always tells me to fix that and get rid of what I don't need but I tend to go around it. This week is it! With a little at a time, it'll probably take a couple days :)

    ReplyDelete