Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

A Good Day to Die Hard




Remember my review about “Jack, the Giant Slayer” last week?

You haven’t read it yet? Ok, so read that one first before continuing with this one.

Think of everything I said about “Jack”. Now imagine the complete opposite…

That would be my review on “A good day to die hard” lol.

I have not watched the previous “Die Hard” movies, but this one… is something else.

It has no plot whatsoever, the acting is quite poor and the story just doesn’t go anywhere.

It’s just… I have no words.

There is however, something you will find A LOT in this movie: Destruction.

From beginning to end.

There are a lot of explosions, fights, people going through windows, falling from the highest buildings but never dying, more explosions, gunshots, buildings getting destroyed, more explosions and the main characters still come out of all that alive!

I guess that’s why it’s called “Die Hard”, because no matter what happens, they just don’t die!

So to summarize: “A good day to die hard” is not a movie worth spending any money on. I would not watch it again. I wouldn’t have even watched it if it weren’t for “Les Miserables”.

Oh I haven’t told you about my “Les Miserables” story, have I? Come back next Friday and I will tell you all about it. Oh my! 

No comments:

Post a Comment