Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sherlock Holmes – A Game of Shadows



 I’m going to keep this review really short.

You know when the first movie is very good and the second is a complete disappointment?

Well, that is NOT the case with Sherlock Holmes 2. In fact I think I even liked this last one better.

It’s very entertaining, very intriguing and most importantly very funny! I laughed throughout the movie.

Robert Downey Jr. plays his role exceptionally well, including speaking with a British accent.

They couldn’t have done better.  

Excellent, excellent movie!

You must see it!!!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs Raphaela,

    I just discovered this blog and, you know what? I love it. I love the fact that now I won't have the fear to what a movie that is a "bagunza" or does not edify in anyway because you are already doing it for me. LOL. From now on, before going to the movies I will pay a visit to this blog. By the way, I hope Sherlock Holmes still out there...I haven't been to the movies for decades...next, SHERLOCKS HOLMES, a game of shadows.

    Thank you

    P.D.: We miss you her in London

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved this movie! I loved the first one so when i heard they were making a second one I was so excited, and you are so right this movie was NOT a disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I have to admit that I have never watch Sherlock Holmes but with this kind of review it makes me want to see it. But I think I have to watch the first movie first so I can really understand this one..
    Thanks Mrs. Rapha!!...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not even watch the first one, but I would like to give it a try...
    Thank you Mrs. Raphaela

    ReplyDelete