Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

The Twilight Saga – Breaking Dawn Part II




It’s over people! After 4 years, the Twilight Saga is over.

But hey, we can still talk about it ;) Do you know how?

Through the Twilight Series I started here on the blog sometime ago but never got to finish.

Here’s what I wrote so far:





Here’s what’s still to come starting next Thursday:

You are only human

Edward X Jacob

Do I dazzle you?

Twilight - The conclusion

But going back to Breaking Dawn – Part II, here are my thoughts on the last movie of the saga:

I think it ended well. Of course there’s no comparison between the movie and the book but I thought they still did a good job.

I’d like to have seen a little bit more of acting though. It seemed to me that there were more demonstrations of what kind of super powers people had than actually people having conversations.

I didn’t like the fact that Jacob is almost nowhere to be seen in this movie. I say this because, well if you read the book you know that good part of this story was told through Jacob’s perspective and not Bella’s. I was really looking forward to hearing him saying all the funny things he says in the book, but no… they didn’t include that. Pity.

I loved the twist at the end though. Very clever!

What else can I say?

It was good. I liked how it ended and I’m happy that it did…

It was time :) 

* The crazy twilight fans probably don’t agree with this last statement… but what can I do? It’s true hehehe

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I have not have the chance to watch it yet... ooh but I will it actually seems interesting since the part 1 left me to wanting to watch more.. but thanks. For the heads up Mrs. Raphaela:)

    ReplyDelete